Thursday, September 15, 2011

Day 7-Everyone is here!


Everyone that is traveling is in Estherville now! It was so fun to meet Duane, Sherry and husband, Angie and husband, David and wife! Yes I know their names but I am still to sick to think clearly. We went to lunch at Godfather Pizza, I like their broasted chicken. Rhonda's grandson brought over the "almosta car" Smart car and took Dock for a ride. Some of the others went for a spin too.
We went to Aunt Nonie's house to visit and wait for my mom to show up. Teresa and mom got in in the middle of the afternoon and we snuck mom up to see Nonie. Nonie just said "Oh, there is Trella. How did she get here?" But no excited exclamations or such. We let them visit for awhile, then got Melvin over to surprise him too. He was more vocal about his surprise.
Then it was dinner at Mother Nature's for around 30 of us! We had a fun time talking and laughing. I got to show Deb the dancing pickle t-shirt and I think she was surprised, but pleased with the one with the names on the back. Mom and Leona went to bed, but a lot of us went back to Rhonda's house and sat around outside. Many of them did Jello shots, but some of us didn't NEED them to be goofy. (Right Teresa?)
Teresa decided that when someone got up from their chair, then someone else should take it so people got to sit by lots of different people. It did not work so well! She accused me of following her around, but I just needed to know she wasn't telling tales.

1 comment:

  1. Changing chairs was way fun!! N mom it is okay u can follow me any where!!! It is true some us don't need alcohol to be a smidgen crazy

    ReplyDelete